Monday, February 15, 2010

And The Winner IS.......


And the winner is: Bluebird and Elizabeth, @ alterbooklover.com Yeah to you!

I want to share my profound thanks to Lisa the whimsicalbohemian, for organizing this wonderful event. I enjoyed flying around the airwaves visiting people in far away countries, in my country and even in my own state.

Thank you to each and everyone who flew their magic carpet to my doorstep, and each and everyone who left wonderful, encouraging and creative comments!

Take care each of you, even though the ride is over, I will still stop by and say hi through the year, and look forward to seeing you next year.

Much love, Christen

PS: I do have a few of these pincushions left in my Etsy store, if you want to take a stop over and see them!

1 comment:

  1. I'm simply THRILLED. I will use this pincushion all the time and display it proudly in my art room. Thank you, again. I'm off to send you my mailing address.

    ReplyDelete